Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From 29-7-2021 – 04-08-2021
During the period covered by the report, the Israeli military occupation forces continued to carry more complex violations against Palestinian civilians and their property in all the Occupied Palestinian Territory, as they continued shooting and the excessive use of force against Palestinian civilians, while storming cities and towns in the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem. And launching large-scale arrests, not to mention the transformation of these cities and towns into isolated cantons.
It also continued the settlement expansion at the expense of Palestinian land and civilian property. while The Gaza Strip is still witnessing the worst siege in the history of the Israeli occupation of the Palestinian Territory, as this blockade has entered its fifteenth year, which has exacerbated the humanitarian situation at all levels
- 7 Palestinians were injured, one of them seriously, in the excessive use of force in by the occupation army the West Bank
- The occupation army arrested (48) Palestinians, including 3 children and a woman, in (129) incursions into the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem
- The Occupation Navy arrested two fishermen and confiscated their boat while they were fishing at sea, in the northern Gaza Strip
- The occupation army stormed the Bisan Center for Research and Development, the headquarters of the International Movement for Defense of Children, in Ramallah, and the Al-Bustan Association in Jerusalem, and confiscated some of its properties
- The occupation army carried out large-scale demolitions in occupied East Jerusalem and the Jordan Valley in favor of settlement activities.
- The occupation army set up (67) sudden military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, which hindered the movement of Palestinian citizens between the cities and towns of the occupied West Bank.