The Israeli occupation forces still committing more crimes, alongside with the regular violations of the international law, and international humanitarian law against Palestinian civilians and their property, all over the occupied Palestinian territory.
Moreover, shootings and excessive use of force against Palestinian civilians became a norm, storming cities and towns and turning them into isolated cantons from each others, including occupied Jerusalem. It also continued the settlements expansion at the expense of Palestinian land and civilian property.
Gaza Strip is still witnessing the worst siege in the history of the conflict, as this blockade has entered its fifteenth year, which has exacerbated the humanitarian situation at all levels.
Details of the Israeli Violations
- A civilian was shot dead by the occupation, west of Ramallah.
- A child succumbed to a previous injury in Gaza.
- 7 civilians were injured in excessive use of force in Qalqilya and Ramallah.
- The arrest of 66 civilians, including 13 children and 4 women, in 128 incursions into the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- Detaining, harassing and interrogating 7 journalists during their field work in Hebron.
- Raiding a school and closing one of its rooms under the pretext that it is the office of the Palestinian Directorate of Education in Jerusalem.
- Demolition of 4 houses, parts of 2 houses in Jerusalem.
- Demolition of 2 houses in Nablus, and the foundations of two houses in Bethlehem.
- Attacking civilians and their vehicles, by settlers in Ramallah and Hebron.
- Establishing 49 sudden checkpoints and barriers between cities and towns in the West Bank.