The Israeli occupation forces still committing more crimes, alongside with the regular violations of the international law, and international humanitarian law against Palestinian civilians and their property, all over the occupied Palestinian territory.
Moreover, shootings and excessive use of force against Palestinian civilians became a norm, storming cities and towns and turning them into isolated cantons from each others, including occupied Jerusalem. It also continued the settlements expansion at the expense of Palestinian land and civilian property.
Gaza Strip is still witnessing the worst siege in the history of the conflict, as this blockade has entered its fifteenth year, which has exacerbated the humanitarian situation at all levels
- Shooting and killing a citizen after preventing him aid and leaving him to bleed to death ,claiming that he was attempting a stabbing attack in Jerusalem.
- Injuring (9) civilians, including a child, a woman and a journalist, in the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- Destruction of a farm and causing damage to agricultural lands after Israeli raids on the Gaza Strip.
- The arrest of 105 civilians, including 16 children and 4 women, in 122 incursions into the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- Confiscation of 3 construction vehicles in Salfit under the pretext of working in Area C.
- Uprooting 50 olive trees east of Bethlehem and attacking two homes in Hebron in attacks by settlers.
- establishing (38) sudden military checkpoints between cities and towns in the West Bank, and arresting 4 citizens while passing through the checkpoints.