Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From 16/09/2021 to 22/09/2021
The Israeli occupation forces still committing more crimes, alongside with the regular violations of the international law, and international humanitarian law against Palestinian civilians and their property, all over the occupied Palestinian territory.
Moreover, shootings and excessive use of force against Palestinian civilians became a norm, storming cities and towns and turning them into isolated cantons from each others, including occupied Jerusalem. It also continued the settlements expansion at the expense of Palestinian land and civilian property.
Gaza Strip is still witnessing the worst siege in the history of the conflict, as this blockade has entered its fifteenth year, which has exacerbated the humanitarian situation at all levels
- 10 civilians, including a woman and a journalist, were injured in the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem
- Shooting (6) times towards fishermen’s boats, and twice towards agricultural lands in the west and east of the Gaza Strip.
- The arrest of (49) civilians, including 14 children, in (104) incursions into the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- Confiscation of about 49,000 acres of Bethlehem lands Under the pretext of turning it into a nature reserve.
- Forcing a citizen to demolish his own home in Jerusalem and confiscate an electric generator in Hebron.
- Settlers attacked two drivers in Jerusalem and established a settlement road in Bethlehem.
- Setting up (50) sudden checkpoints between cities and towns in the West Bank, and arresting 9 citizens while passing through the checkpoints.