Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From 10/14/2021 To 10/20/2021
The Israeli occupation forces still committing more crimes, alongside with the regular violations of the international law, and international humanitarian law against Palestinian civilians and their property, all over the occupied Palestinian territory.
Moreover, shootings and excessive use of force against Palestinian civilians became a norm, storming cities and towns and turning them into isolated cantons from each others, including occupied Jerusalem. It also continued the settlements expansion at the expense of Palestinian land and civilian property.
Gaza Strip is still witnessing the worst siege in the history of the conflict, as this blockade has entered its fifteenth year, which has exacerbated the humanitarian situation at all levels
- A child was killed for allegedly throwing Molotov cocktails at settlers’ vehicles in Bethlehem
- 4 civilians injured in excessive use of force in the West Bank
- The arrest of (100) citizens, including 26 children and 3 journalists, in (104) incursions into the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- Vehicle confiscation and money confiscation during house raids in the West Bank
- razing 31 commercial facilities and forcing citizens to demolish a house and part of another house in occupied Jerusalem
- Demolition of 3 houses under construction, handing in other demolition notices, razing 10 residential tents, and 2 streets in the West Bank
- A citizen was injured and 335 olive trees were destroyed in attacks by settlers in occupied Jerusalem and Ramallah
- establishing (43) sudden checkpoints between cities and towns in the West Bank, and arresting two citizens while passing through those checkpoints.