Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From 18 to 24 November 2021
The Israeli occupation forces still committing more crimes, alongside with the regular violations of the international law, and international humanitarian law against Palestinian civilians and their property, all over the occupied Palestinian territory.
Moreover, shootings and excessive use of force against Palestinian civilians became a norm, storming cities and towns and turning them into isolated cantons from each others, including occupied Jerusalem. It also continued the settlements expansion at the expense of Palestinian land and civilian property.
Gaza Strip is still witnessing the worst siege in the history of the conflict, as this blockade has entered its fifteenth year, which has exacerbated the humanitarian situation at all levels.
- 5 civilians were injured, including 2 children and a journalist, in an excessive use of force in the West Bank.
- Firing at fishermen boats west of Khan Yunis, and two incursions into the east of the Gaza Strip.
- The arrest of (73) citizens, including 7 children and 3 women, in (113) incursions into the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- Demolition of two residential buildings and two agricultural stores in occupied Jerusalem, bulldozing a house and a cemetery in Hebron and a Street in Nablus.
- Damaging tires and attacking vehicles in attacks by settlers in Jerusalem and Nablus.
- Establishing (36) sudden checkpoints outside the West Bank towns and cities, and arresting 5 citizens while passing through .