Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (30-12-2021 – 05-01-2022)
The Israeli occupation forces are still committing more of their complex crimes and violations in violation of international law and international humanitarian law against Palestinian civilians and their property in the entire occupied Palestinian territory. This week witnessed widespread destruction and notices, especially in occupied Jerusalem, at a time when the occupation forces continued to use excessive force against the Palestinians. It also continued storming cities and towns in the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem, and carrying out arrests and demolitions. In addition, the Gaza Strip is still suffering from the worst siege in human history, as this siege continues for the fifteenth year in a row, as a policy of collective punishment in contravention of international laws, which has exacerbated the humanitarian situation at all levels.
- The killing of a Palestinian suffering from psychological disorder by the Israeli occupation forces’ shooting at the Haris village junction, north of Salfit.
- 16 Palestinians were wounded by the Israeli army’s bullets, including 5 children and a serious condition, in the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- The occupation army fired (8) times towards agricultural lands and (4) times towards fishermen’s boats, east and west of the Gaza Strip.
- The occupation army arrested (78) citizens, including 7 children, in (103) incursions into the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- The occupation army handed demolition notices of eight homes, a mosque and a civilian facility in Bethlehem, and uprooted two housing tents and 6 animal stores in Tubas.
- The occupation army established (35) sudden military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, which hindered the normal movement of Palestinians between the occupied West Bank cities and towns.