Weekly Report on Israeli Human Rights Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
The occupied Palestinian territory is witnessing more Israeli war crimes
(8/02/2018 – until 14/02/2018)
During the period covered by this report (8 /2/ 2018 – 14/2/2018), IOF continued their gross and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territory. These violations were manifested in the use of armed force against Palestinian civilians, the tightening of the policy of siege and closure, the appropriation of land to serve settlement projects, the judaization of Jerusalem
- IOF continue to use excessive force in the Occupied Palestinian Territory.
- 43 Palestinian civilians were wounded, including 17 childrenin the West Bank. In the Gaza Strip, 26 civilians were wounded with fatal bullets, 11 with metal bullets, and 6 with gas bombs and shrapnel.
- IOF carried out 82 incursions into the West Bank and a limited incursion into the southern Gaza Strip
- Arrests of 78 citizens, including 14 children and two women, including 9 children in Jerusalem governorate.
- Settlers severely injured a civilian and assaulted 5 vehicles.
- Settlement activity continued in the West Bank
- The occupation authorities continue to Judaize occupied East Jerusalem
- Shooting (9) times towards fishing boats in Gaza, without injuries
- The Israeli occupation forces continue to divide the West Bank into cantons and continue its unjust siege on the Gaza Strip for the eleventh year. They also continue to obstruct the movement of Palestinian citizens in the West Bank at the volatile and permanent checkpoints.