Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
The occupied Palestinian territory is witnessing more Israeli war crimes
From (09/08/2018 to 15/08/2018)
During the period covered by the present report (09/08/2018 to 15/08/2018), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territory. During the week covered by this report, Israeli occupation forces continued to use force against Palestinian civilians participating in “Al-A’wda” and breaking the siege marches in Gaza Strip since 30/03/2018, amid tightening the blockade imposed nearly 12 years ago. In the West Bank, these violations have also been manifested in the appropriation of land to serve its settlement projects and the judaization of Jerusalem.
- Three Palestinians were martyred, one of them a volunteer paramedic, and one civilian died due to his wounds
- (257) civilians, including (27) children, two women, two journalists and four paramedics were injured. 11 injuries were sever.
- Israeli warplanes launch 60 rockets at targets in Gaza Strip
- A pregnant woman and her child were martyred, and 25 other civilians, including 4 children and 4 women were injured
- Destroying Saied Al-Mashal Center for Culture and Science in Gaza
- Occupation forces carried out (73) incursions in the West Bank and 4 similar operations in Jerusalem Governorate.
- (71) citizens, including (3) children, and 12 women were arrested.
- Six Palestinians, including two children, were wounded by Israeli occupation forces during incursion acts
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize the occupied East Jerusalem
- Two apartments under construction were razed Isawiya
- Posting notes of confiscation of tens of dunums of Silwan land
- Razing a house under construction in Deir Dibwan town, east of Ramallah, and a commercial store in Marj Na’ja village, north of Jericho
- The occupation forces continue to divide the West Bank into cantons and continue its unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the twelfth consecutive year