Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
The occupied Palestinian territory is witnessing more Israeli war crimes
From (16/08/2018 to 29/08/2018)
During the period covered by the present report (16/08/2018 to 29/08/2018), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territory. During the week covered by this report, Israeli occupation forces continued to use force against Palestinian civilians participating in “Al-A’wda” and breaking the siege marches in Gaza Strip since 30/03/2018. In the West Bank, these violations have also been manifested in the appropriation of land to serve its settlement projects, the judaization of Jerusalem and arbitrary arrests.
- Occupation forces continue to use force against peaceful Palestinian civilians in Gaza Strip
- Two Palestinian civilians were martyred in the middle and south of Gaza Strip.
- (239) Palestinian civilians, including (52) children, (6) woman, and (5) paramedics were injured. ten injuries were serious.
- 14 Palestinian civilians, including 4 children, as well as one foreign solidary were injured in the West Bank
- Occupation forces carried out (98) incursions in the West Bank and one limited operation south of Gaza Strip.
- (92) citizens, including (14) children, a woman and a journalist were arrested.
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize the occupied East Jerusalem
- Razing a commercial printing in Silwan
- Settlers seize a plot of land in Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood
- Three Palestinian civilians, including 2 children were injured by settlers, and 535 trees were destroyed and 35 cars were damaged by them.
- Razing a residential tent south of Hebron and (4) Barracks in town Barta’a al-Sharqiya town, southwest of Jenin
- 6 fishermen were arrested in Gaza Sea, two of them were injured and 3 fishing boats were held in northern Gaza Strip
- The occupation forces continue to divide the West Bank into cantons and continue its unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the eleventh consecutive year