Weekly Report on Israeli Human Rights Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territories
From (18/10/2018 to 27/10/2018)
During the reporting period (18/10/2018 – 24/10/2018), Israeli occupying forces continued their systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law in the occupied Palestinian territory
- IOF continued to use massive force against peaceful demonstrators in the Gaza Strip.
- 342 civilians were injured, including 60 children, 4 women, 6 journalists and 3 paramedics
- IOF killed one civilian and wounded 6 others in the West Bank
- IOF carried out 84 raids in the West Bank and 6 similar operations in the Jerusalem governorate.
- The Israeli army arrested 47 citizens, including 8 children
- The occupation authorities continued to Judaize occupied East Jerusalem
- Israeli occupation forces attacked Coptic monks in occupied Jerusalem, arresting one of them.
- The arrest of (6) fishermen in (3) shootings and prosecutions, and the confiscation of two boats.
- The occupation forces continued to divide the West Bank into cantons and continue its unjust siege on Gaza for the twelfth year in a row.