Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (14/02/2019 – 20/02/2019)
During the period covered by the present report (14/02/2019 – 20/02/2019), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- Occupation forces continue to use excessive force against peaceful demonstrators in Gaza Strip
- (119) Palestinians civilians, including (31) children, (6) women, (2) paramedics and a journalist were wounded
- Occupation forces carried out (82) incursions in the West Bank
- Four Palestinian citizens, including a journalist, were injured in various attacks in the West Bank
- (87) citizens, including (8) children and a woman were arrested
- Israeli occupation navy fired 12 times at fishing boats off the coast of Gaza
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize occupied East Jerusalem
- Forcing a family to evacuate its home in the Old City of Jerusalem and to hand it over to a settlement association
- Razing a house of Bir ‘Auna Al-Walaja village and two apartments in Beit Hanina town
- Settlement works continue in the West Bank
- Razing and uprooting two residential tents; (9) other fici;itiesR in the northern Jordan Valley
- Settlers carried out two attacks by throwing rocks and incursions into Palestinian houses and attacking their property
- The occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the thirteenth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons.