Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (21/02/2019 – 27/02/2019)
During the period covered by the present report (21/02/2019 – 27/02/2019), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- Occupation forces continue to use excessive force against peaceful demonstrators in Gaza Strip
- Occupation forces killed a Palestinian child east of Gaza city.
- (117) Palestinians civilians, including (19) children, (8) women, a paramedic and a journalist were wounded
- Occupation forces carried out (81) incursions in the West Bank and two limited incursions in Gaza Strip
- Four Palestinian citizens, including a child and a journalist, were injured by the occupation forces’ fire in the West Bank
- (128) citizens, including (4) children were arrested in the West Bank, 73 of them, including a child, were arrested in the occupied Jerusalem and arresting the governor of Jerusalem
- Settlement works continue in the West Bank
- The Israeli army uprooted 350 olive seedlings and the settlers uprooted 200 other seedlings in Hebron governorate
- Settlers attacked two Palestinian civilians, and damaged the tires of (10) cars
- Israeli occupation navy fire 11 times at fishing boats off the coast of Gaza
- The occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the thirteenth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons.