Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (16/05/2019 – 22/05/2019)
During the period covered by the present report (16/05/2019 – 22/05/2019), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- (8) Palestinian civilians, including (3) children, were wounded by Israeli occupation in the West Bank.
- The Israeli army carries out (55) incursions in the West Bank and (6) incursions in occupied Jerusalem.
- The occupation army arrested (47) citizens, including (12) children in Jerusalem.
- Settlement works continue in the West Bank.
- The occupation razed A residential tent in Susiya village, south of Hebron, for the fourth time, and confiscated it.
- The Israeli army shot fire 5 times towards fishing boats at sea off the shores of Gaza Strip
- The occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the thirteenth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons through 92 permanent checkpoints and (121) flying checkpoints.