Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (12/09/2019 – 18/09/2019)
During this week, Israeli occupying forces have continued to commit serious violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, committing further violations to the international humanitarian and human rights law.
- A Palestinian woman was martyred by Israeli soldiers at Qalandia checkpoint at the northern entrance of occupied Jerusalem claiming her attempt to stab a soldier.
- (78) Palestinian civilians, including (34) children, a woman and a journalist were injured in suppressing Al-A’wada Marches east of Gaza Strip.
- The Israeli occupation army arrested (49) Palestinians, including (8) children and (2) women, during (82) incursions into the West Bank.
- The Israeli army carries out (2) limited incursions and (7) shootings in the border area, east of the Gaza Strip.
- The Israeli occupation army bulldozed (5) water wells, (250) olive trees and (120) forest trees in the northern Jordan Valley, and a residential house, agricultural rooms and a street in Al-Walaja village, northwest of Bethlehem.
- The Israeli occupation army set up 64 sudden checkpoints between the West Bank cities and towns.