Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (26/09/2019 – 02/10/2019)
During this week, Israeli occupying forces have continued to commit serious violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, committing further compound violations contrary to the international humanitarian rules and to the international human rights law.
- A Palestinian civilian was martyred and (88) civilians, including (27) children and (9) paramedics including (4) females, were injured in the suppression of Al-A’wda marches.
- The Israeli occupation army arrested (55) citizens, including (2) children and (2) women, during (76) incursions into the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- A Palestinian prisoner was taken to hospital in serious condition due to torture during interrogation by the Shin Bet.
- Big numbers of Israeli settlers stormed Al-Aqsa Mosque yards in occupied East Jerusalem. The Israeli authorities handed over decisions to deport Palestinian civilians, including women, away from Al-Aqsa Mosque for periods ranging from 15 days to six months.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (33) sudden checkpoints between the West Bank cities and towns.
- The Israeli army imposed a full closure on the West Bank and Gaza Strip due to Jewish holidays