Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (31/10/2019 – 06/11/2019)
During this week, Israeli occupying forces have continued to commit serious violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, committing further compound violations contrary to the international humanitarian rules and to the international human rights law.
- A Palestinian was martyred and another was injured in an Israeli raid on Khan Younis in a series of raids in the Gaza Strip.
- (147) Palestinian civilians, including (55) children, (3) women. Two paramedics and a journalist were wounded by the Israeli army while repressing Al-A’wda marches in the east of the Gaza Strip.
- (4) Palestinians, including two children were wounded by the Israeli occupation forces in the West Bank.
- The Israeli occupation army arrested (73) Palestinians, including (12) children and (3) women.
- The Israeli army arrested the Palestinian Minister of Jerusalem Affairs Fadi Al-Hadmi and the former deputy in the dissolved Legislative Council Khaleda Jarrar.
- (10) Israeli military orders and notices to confiscate 3,630 dunums in the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem
- Demolishing a residential building and (10) notices to demolish facilities in occupied Jerusalem and Hebron
- Settlers continue their assaults for the fifth consecutive week against Palestinian farmers during the season of olive harvest in the West Bank.