Weekly report on Israeli violations in the occupied Palestinian territory
From (30/01/2020) until 5/02/2020
The Israeli occupation forces and settlers escalated their attacks for the second consecutive week, and committed more various violations, in violation of the rules of international humanitarian law, and international human rights law.
- A Palestinian child was martyred in the excessive use of force in Hebron, and another child was injured in the return marches east of Khan Yunis.
- 56 Palestinians were wounded due to occupation fires, including 12 children, two journalists, and a human rights defender, in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
- Occupation warplanes launched several raids on the Gaza Strip and destroyed a well in Rafah.
- The Israeli occupation forces arrested 3 fishermen and fired (6) times at fishing boats in the Gaza Sea.
- The Occupation Army has arrested 116 Palestinians, including 35 children and two women.
- The Occupation Army carried out 118 incursions into the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- 11 demolitions, evacuation notes, and fines imposed on homes were documented , in the west bank including Jerusalem.
- The terrorist gangs of settlers uprooted 700 olive trees in Nablus
- The occupation imposed restrictions on the movement of Gaza’s goods and reduced fishing area, as part of a collective punishment policy.
- The Occupation Army has set up (93) a sudden roadblocks between cities and towns in the occupied West Bank, which hindered the normal life and movement of Palestinians.