Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (04/03/2020 – 14/03/2020)
During the period covered by this report, the Israeli occupation forces and their settlers continued to commit more grave violations that incompatible with the international humanitarian law, and international human rights law.
- A Palestinian child was martyred and 14 were wounded, including a journalist, by the Israeli occupation forces, in Jabal Al-Arma, in Nablus.
- (6) Palestinians were injured in Qalqilya, occupied Jerusalem, and Ramallah, by the occupation army.
- The Israeli occupation army arrested (91) Palestinian citizens, including (4) children.
- Uprooting 400 olive seedlings and a residential tent in Bethlehem and Ramallah.
- The Occupation government ratified the project of ” Sovereignty Road” east of occupied Jerusalem, which aims to isolate Palestinian neighborhoods from the city of Jerusalem.
- Two homes belonging to families of two prisoners in the occupation prisons were demolished as part of the collective punishment policy.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (36) military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, impeding the movement of Palestinians.