Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (02/03/2020 – 08/03/2020)
The occupation forces continued to carry out their crimes and violations against Palestinian citizens and their property, including storming Palestinian cities and launching incursions, regardless the declared state of emergency in the occupied Palestinian territory since March 6, 2020, to avoid spreading infection with Corona virus. Those forces carried out their incursions into Palestinian cities, without real safety and protection measures to prevent the infection with Coronavirus, which is widespread in Israel.
- The Israeli army’s incursions represent a dangerous gap in the Palestinian prevention wall to prevent the spread of Corona virus.
- Two Palestinians were wounded by the Israeli army, one in Qalqilya and the other is a fisherman in Gaza Strip.
- The Israeli occupation forces arrested (22) Palestinian citizens, including (4) children and a woman.
- The occupation army bulldozed agricultural rooms and warehouses in Hebron and Bethlehem. They also handled notifications to stop construction works in two homes in Jenin and the Jordan Valley.
- 5 Palestinians Injured, Attacking Palestinian Homes and levelling Land in attacks by Settler Gangs in the Occupied West Bank.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (15) military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank and closed some roads with earth mounds.