Weekly report on Israeli violations in the occupied Palestinian territory
From (04/09/2020) -( 04/15/2020)
The occupation forces continued to carry out their crimes and violations against Palestinian citizens and their property, including storming Palestinian cities and launching incursions, regardless the declared state of emergency in the occupied Palestinian territory since March 6, 2020, to avoid spreading infection with Corona virus. Those forces carried out their incursions into Palestinian cities, without real safety and protection measures to prevent the infection with Coronavirus, which is widespread in Israel. These incursions are a “loophole” in Palestinian preventive measures to prevent the spread of the virus. The settlers also continued, with the support of the occupation forces, to attack civilians and their property in the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- The occupation authorities impeded the Palestinian efforts to confront the Corona virus in occupied East Jerusalem, by allowing the return of Palestinian workers to the West Bank without coordination.
- there is a serious threat to the lives of Palestinian detainees in the occupation prisons in light of the Corona pandemic.
- 3 Palestinian civilians were wounded by the Israeli army, including a worker in Qalqilya and two fishermen in Gaza
- 3 Palestinian children were injured due to the explosion of an object left by the occupation in Hebron
- The Occupation Army has arrested 26 Palestinians, including 3 children, in 26 incursions into the West Bank
- As a result of settler gang attacks, two children were injured, and trees and agricultural lands were vandalized.
- The occupation army has set up (13) military checkpoints between West Bank cities and towns.