Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (23/04/2020 – 29/04/2020)
The Occupation Forces continued to carry out their crimes violations against the Palestinian civilians and their property, including storming Palestinian cities, without any regard for the state of emergency that has been declared in the Occupied Palestinian Territory since March 6, 2020, to avoid spreading the infection with Coronavirus. These forces carried out their incursions into Palestinian cities, without real safety and protection measures, to prevent the transmission of the infection with Coronavirus, which is widespread in Israel.
- The incursions of the occupation are a serious gap in the Palestinian protection wall to prevent the spread of Corona virus.
- (3) Palestinian civilians were wounded by the Israeli Army in suppressing the demonstrations of Kafr Qaddum, Qalqilya, in the West Bank.
- The occupation army shot 12 times at agricultural land and once at fishing boats in the east and west of Gaza Strip.
- The Israeli occupation forces arrested (39) Palestinians, including (5) children.
- The occupation army demolished a residential tent in Jericho and handled 24 notifications to stop construction and demolition in Salfit and Bethlehem.
- The settler terrorist gangs have cut down trees in Nablus, bulldozed land in Salfit, and installed a settlement tent west of Bethlehem.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (27) military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank.