Weekly report on Israeli violations in the occupied Palestinian territory
From (18-06-2020 – 24 -06-2020)
The occupation warrior forces continued to commit their compound crimes and violations against Palestinian civilians and their property, by storming Palestinian cities and the excessive use of force, carrying out raids, arrests and acts of abuse against citizens. This comes at a time when the occupation authorities are preparing to start implementing the annexation plan, which targets large areas of the lands of the West Bank.
- A Palestinian was martyred by the Israeli army at Container checkpoint, east of Bethlehem.
- 22 Palestinians, including a child, were wounded with live and metal bullets fired by the occupation army in the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- The occupation army fired (6) times on agricultural land and once at fishing boats in the east and west of Gaza Strip.
- The Occupation Army arrested (88) Palestinians, including (7) children and (4) women.
- The occupation army demolished 9 Palestinian homes, handed over extensive demolition notices, and destroyed and confiscated economic facilities in the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- The occupation army confiscated agricultural lands in the occupied West Bank and constructed a settlement road in Bethlehem.
- (4) Palestinians, including a child, were injured by attacks of settler gangs in Bethlehem and Ramallah
- The occupation army set up (54) sudden military checkpoints in the West Bank cities and towns, which hindered the movement of Palestinians.