International humanitarian law rules stipulated a number of methods to protect civilians, including children, against international military disputes. This is included in the fourth Geneva convention as well as the first additional protocol.
- During the first half of 2020, four children were killed in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank by Israeli occupation fire.
- Since 28-9-2000 until the end of October 2019, more than 3090 children were killed by Israeli occupation bullets, as well as thousands wounded.
- Since Trump declared Jerusalem as a capital of Israel until the end of 2019, 116 children were killed by Israeli occupation fire.
- Israeli occupation forces arrested since 2019 (745) Palestinian children less than 18 years old.
- Since the beginning of 2020 until the end of 31-3-2020, Israeli occupation army arrested 264 Palestinian children, while 170 children are still in Israeli prisons.
- Since the beginning of 2020 until June, Israeli forces arrested 304 Palestinian children.
- Since the beginning of 2020 until June, 1057 arrest cases were recorded against Palestinian children in the occupied Jerusalem, including 57 females, 202 minors, 5 children less than 12 years old.
- 95% of Palestinian children are subjected to torture and assault during detention by Israeli occupation, which takes place overnight. In these arrests, soldiers are used to cover children’s eye as well as tying their hands, before extorting their confessions forcibly during investigations, in the absence of any lawyers or family members.