Weekly report on Israeli violations in the occupied Palestinian territory
From (17-09-2020 – 23 -09-2020)
The Israeli military occupation forces continued to commit their compound crimes and violations against Palestinian civilians and their property, by storming Palestinian cities and the excessive use of force, carrying out raids, arrests and acts of abuse against citizens, these forces also continued the policy of demolishing houses and facilities, seizing land, and settlement expansion.
- A Palestinian doctor was martyred by a heart attack after a stun grenade fired at him by Israeli soldiers near the Annexation Wall in Jenin.
- (9) Palestinians were wounded in excessive use of force by the occupation army in the West Bank.
- (8) Palestinians were injured when the occupation army suppressed two demonstrations held in Kafr Qaddum, near Qalqilya, and one was injured in Tulkarm.
- The occupation army fired (3) times towards the agricultural lands and (3) times towards the fishermen’s boats in Gaza Strip.
- The Occupation Army arrested (68) Palestinians, including (4) children.
- The occupation army demolished a house, a wedding hall and an apartment in Ramallah and Tulkarm and seized lands in Hebron and Nablus.
- The occupation levelled 16 dunums, demolished a farm, and uprooted 1050 olive trees in Salfit and Nablus.
- The occupation army set up (59) sudden military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, which hindered the free movement of Palestinians between the occupied West Bank cities.