Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
from (11/03/2021 until 17/03/2021)
The Israeli occupation forces continued to carry out their crimes and violations against Palestinian civilians and their property, including storming Palestinian cities, and the excessive use of force, launching raids, arrests and acts of harassment against citizens, most of which were carried at night and dawn hours, which led to further terrorizing of civilians.
- The injury of (23) Palestinians, including (3) children and a minister, due to the excessive use of force by the occupation army in the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- A Palestinian was injured when an explosive remnant of the occupation army exploded in the Jordan Valley.
- The occupation army fired (3) times towards agricultural lands, and (3) times towards fishermen’s boats in the east and west of the Gaza Strip.
- The occupation army arrested 71 Palestinians, including 12 children and two sisters.
- The occupation army demolished 5 business facilities belonging to Palestinians and 4 homes, 2 of them were demolished by their owners, in East Jerusalem
- occupation authorities issued an order to seize 50 Acres in Bethlehem and demolish 15 tents in “Khirbet Tana” in Nablus
- The occupation army set up (55) sudden military checkpoints between cities and towns in the West Bank, which impeded the normal movement of Palestinians between cities and towns in the West Bank.