The Israeli occupation forces still committing more crimes, alongside with the regular violations of the international law, and international humanitarian law against Palestinian civilians and their property, all over the occupied Palestinian territory.
Moreover, shootings and excessive use of force against Palestinian civilians became a norm, storming cities and towns and turning them into isolated cantons from each others, including occupied Jerusalem. It also continued the settlements expansion at the expense of Palestinian land and civilian property.
Gaza Strip is still witnessing the worst siege in the history of the conflict, as this blockade has entered its fifteenth year, which has exacerbated the humanitarian situation at all levels.
Details of Israeli Violations
- 4 civilians, including two children and a fisherman, were injured in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
- Dozens of suffocation injuries in the suppression of demonstrations condemning the widespread repression of political prisoners in the occupation prisons.
- Arresting 62 civilians, including 10 children, in 143 incursions into the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- Self-demolition of two houses and parts of a third, and razing the land of the Martyrs’ Cemetery in East Jerusalem.
- Establishing 69 sudden checkpoints and barriers between cities and towns in the West Bank, and arresting 12 citizens while passing through the checkpoints.