Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (13-01-2022 until 19-01-2022)
The Israeli occupation forces continue to commit more complex violations of international law and international humanitarian law against Palestinian civilians and their property in the entire occupied Palestinian territory.
- A Palestinian was martyred after being run over by an Israeli police truck in Hebron.
- 5 Palestinians, one of them a child, were injured in excessive use of force by the occupation army in the West Bank.
- The occupation army opened fire twice at agricultural lands and fishermen’s boats, east and west of the Gaza Strip.
- The occupation army arrested 102 Palestinians, including 10 children and a woman.
- The occupation army demolished 6 houses, two of which, by their own owners, and two residential apartments. They also demolished 5 shops handled a decision to demolish a mosque in occupied Jerusalem, and a house was demolished in Hebron. They handled a notification to evict 5 dunums in Salfit.
- The occupation army established (39) sudden checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, which impeded the normal movement of Palestinians between the cities and towns of the occupied West Bank.