Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (25/04/2019 – 01/05/2019)
During the period covered by the present report (25/04/2019 – 01/05/2019), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- Israeli Occupation Forces continue to use excessive force against peaceful demonstrators in Gaza Strip and injure (115) civilians, including (40) children, (3) women, a journalist and (4) paramedics.
- A Palestinian was injured in the West Bank.
- Occupation forces carried out (75) incursions in the West Bank and 4 incursions in Jerusalem Governorate.
- 37 Palestinians, including 4 children, were arrested.
- Razing (5) residential houses and (18) other facilities and enforcing a civilian to demolish his house in Jerusalem.
- Razing a house and 4 donums in Dirat village, south of Hebron, and dozens of olive trees were uprooted in Beit Jala.
- (3) Palestinians were injured and bruised after settlers attacked them west of Ramallah.
- Settlers cut down 120 olive trees in Burqa village, east of Ramallah and al-Bireh.
- Israeli occupation navy fired (8) times at fishing boats off the coast of Gaza Strip
- The occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the thirteenth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons through 92 permanent checkpoints and 136 flying checkpoints.