Weekly report on Israeli violations in the occupied Palestinian territory
From (07-01-2020 – 13 -01-2021)
The Israeli military occupation forces continued to commit their compound crimes and violations against Palestinian civilians and their property, by storming Palestinian cities using excessive force and carrying out raids, arrests and acts of abuse against citizens. Most of which were mainly during night and dawn resulting in more terror against civilians. This week witnessed the continued escalation of the terrorist settler gangs’ attacks, especially the attacks by stones on Palestinian cars and homes in the West Bank.
- (14) Palestinians, including one with special needs, were wounded by the army of the occupation.
- The occupation army fired (13) times towards the agricultural lands and (5) times towards the fishermen’s boats, east and west of Gaza Strip
- The Occupation Army arrested (127) Palestinians, including (7) children.
- The occupation army enforced a Palestinian to demolish his home by his own and evacuate lands to establish a settlement project in occupied Jerusalem.
- The occupation army confiscated 4 agricultural machineries and bulldozed land in the West Bank.
- Settler gangs continue their terrorist acts, which led to the injury of 5 Palestinians and uprooting 340 trees.
- The occupation army set up (75) sudden military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, which hindered the free movement of Palestinians within and between the governorates.