Weekly Report on Israeli Human Rights Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
The occupied Palestinian territory is witnessing more Israeli war crimes
(From 31/05/2018 until 6/6/2018)
During the period covered by the present report (31/5/2018 – 6/6/2018), IOF continued their grave and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law, and international human rights law, in the occupied Palestinian territory. During the week covered by this report, IOF continued to use force against Palestinian civilians participating in protests after US President Donald Trump declared Jerusalem as the capital of the occupying state.
- IOF continues using force against peaceful demonstrators
- Two Palestinian civilians were killed, one of them is a volunteer paramedic. A third person died affected by his injuries in the Gaza Strip.
- 126 civilians were injured, including 15 children, one woman, two journalists and six paramedics in the Gaza Strip.
- Two Palestinian civilians were killed and 10 others were injured in various cases in the West Bank
- IOF carried out 82 incursions into the West Bank, and a limited incursion into the Gaza Strip.
- 70 citizens, including (5) children and one woman, were arrested by Israeli soldiers in the West Bank.
- MP Ibrahim Abu Salem was arrested by IOF.
- Settlement activity continues in the West Bank.
- Settlers assault an elderly farmer in the village of Urif, south of Nablus.
- Occupation forces continue to divide the West Bank into cantons, and continue their unjust siege on the Gaza Strip for the eleventh consecutive year.